Invoice and build sheet web site

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RED TAHOE LS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Life takes on a whole new meaning when you get to the golden years, your turn will come, then you will see what I mean. As Paul Harvey would say......Good day.
David g........:2cents:

PS, now your wondering, who is Paul Harvey ?? he was a kind gentleman on the radio with a commentary type format and really pleasant/relaxing to listen to, this was before social media, cell phones etc.

Last edited:

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
Life takes on a whole new meaning when you get to the golden years, your turn will come, then you will see what I mean. As Paul Harvey would say......Good day.

PS, now your wondering, who is Paul Harvey ?? he was a kind gentleman on the radio with a commentary type format and really pleasant/relaxing to listen to, this was before social media, cell phones etc.

And now you know.......... the rest of the story.;)

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score

never heard paul Harvey say anything that probably wasn't 100% true, lots of common sense from that man.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Im 45 and still know what you guys are talking about... stop dragging me into your old guy stuff.....

...and know you know......the rest of MY story....

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dudes angry cause you're trying to pressure him into posting all day and all night I mean hell he posted 3 times in 9 years, do you think he's got all kinds of time to be posting in forums?