Intermittent power seat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

booyaltz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 2007 Tahoe ltz is having this same intermittent power seat/adjustable pedals problem. More often than not, it doesn't work. If I keep trying the power seat controls, it eventually will work long enough for me to adjust the seat.
My question is... which fuse is the one I need to change? I know its in the fuse box located under the steering wheel but I'm not sure which one.

#1taho

5150TAHO
Reaction score
Mine is not a 07. Mine is a 05. But my power wire (orange wire and black wire) under the seat where the rear passenger would put there feet , the wires going into the plug melted and my memory seat and my windows all stopped working. I thought it was the window controls but it wasn't. Did some digging and found the melted wires. Fixed them and has been great for a month so far

booyaltz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to follow up with this thread. I fixed my intermittent power seat in my 2007 tahoe ltz and it was simple. I just took off the plastic cover on the side of the driver's seat, then I unplugged all the connections that I saw, then reached under the seat and jiggled all the wires a bit, then plugged everything back in, and voila, I now have a 100% working power seat. Must have been a loose or corroded connection somewhere. It's been at least 3 months since I fixed it and it has worked 100% of the time. Hope this helps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeC