Intermittent Cruise Control??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Hurlz07Tahoe

Hurlz07Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I finally got around to replacing this switch and it did the trick. $10 part on Amazon. 10 minute job (only because it's a little hard to reach). Thanks again for the info!

Reaction score
Scratch that! It happened again...back to the drawing board.

Are you still having the issue with your cruise control or is it fixed? what end up to be the problem? can you please share your experience because I am having the same problem. I replaced the old part with a new one and now its not working still at all on my 2007 Yukon.

Ponchonutty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you still having the issue with your cruise control or is it fixed? what end up to be the problem? can you please share your experience because I am having the same problem. I replaced the old part with a new one and now its not working still at all on my 2007 Yukon.

You may have to get another switch:gr_guns:

Randi Shultz

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
We just changed the switch and it's not working either. The old one was working but wouldn't sometimes. Put the old one back in and now it doesn't work at all and now the cruise light and heated steering wheel lights are yellow. They were green! This is one a 2007 Yukon Denali

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rickyrick63