Intellibeam help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ibrahim saleh

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Any one can tell me how I can add IntelliBeam headlights to 2015 tahoe LTZ and what I need to add it.
If you have diagrams for it it's very better

Mwbutcher

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know how to test it but I do feel a slightly pull on the brake when that happens(not a full stop) Again could be on my mind and watching too many commercial. (I don't have the adaptive cruise control)
Mines is a latest August 2016 production. Don't know if that makes any difference.
If you have ACC then you have the low speed braking which I think is 5 -35 mph or something it's not at higher speeds. At least that is what they are telling me on my 17 Yukon.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

gonatee

Reaction score
Gotta activate em with on off cycles and have headlight lever pulled in toward driver for them to work.

Indywndy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2016 LT Tahoe and I was wondering how to active intellibeam. I read the owners manual and it said to put the signal lever to neutral and the exterior lights to auto.... not sure if I need to do anything else I have my knob to auto and my signal lever in the neutral position I think? How can I check if it's active?
I have driven in a dark area but haven't notice the high beam light with and A on it before....

Figure it out. If anyone is interested just push the signal lever on to high beams twice within five seconds and you will see a green icon with an A over the light icon on your instrument panel.

Also,you have to be driving atleast 40 for the Auto high beams to come on.

tomsquad418

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You do NOT have to do that every time you get in car, UNLESS you activate the High Beams manually. Also, if you activate the fog lights manually (only way you can), it overrides the Intellibeam until you turn off the fog lights, or turn the truck off...at which point the Intellibeam will reactivate on its own.

Now, the question is, has anyone actually seen this system work? I only figured out how to activate this myself about a week ago (the activation sequence seems lame??? How about a button or option for this in the DIC???), but I still have YET to actually see it turn the High beams on by itself, even in situations where it obviously could have used them? Do you have to be out in total boonies to get this to work??
Is this feature on the 2015 tahoe ltz?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aray1288