Insurance for our trucks/cars in general

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
State farm. I think between $220 and 230 for full coverage on my Silverado, my wife's enclave, my 67 caddy, my trailer, and two life insurance policies. Y'all pay too much.

Never heard great stories about the discount insurance companies and state farm has always did right by me.

mwilliams

Full Access Member
Reaction score
State farm. I think between $220 and 230 for full coverage on my Silverado, my wife's enclave, my 67 caddy, my trailer, and two life insurance policies. Y'all pay too much.

Never heard great stories about the discount insurance companies and state farm has always did right by me.
Man all rates are high in the Memphis area due to all these idiots without insurance wrecking into everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MINIz guy

Reaction score
I'm 23, so my rates may be much higher. Zero at fault accidents but 1 moving violation (blocking the box). I have liability only with the minimum required by NJ state law, $64/mo with Allstate.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
44Dan