Insurance for our trucks/cars in general

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlueCollarTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey guys i currently have a policy with Allstate....i was bored on lunch and just played with the geico and seems i could be paying 100 bucks less for same coverage...now im curious does anyone know of a reputable site where i can compare policies from different companies like lendingtree with loans and stuff? i know there are brokers but i live in NYC...and dont feel comfortable using a broker if i can avoid it. this is land of the scam...and in NYC they will arrest you and impound your car for no insurance ( 208 a day minim charg eper day in their yard too). i dont want problems. i just want everything on the up and up. any tips? im policy ends in march im starting the look now for cheaper...so i can spend more on upgrades lol

rockola1971

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Progressive shows you the cost for its insurance and others too. I have USAA auto insurance. Insurance costs have everything to do with the zip code you live in, Your driving record, married or unmarried and age.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2DoeProjectHoe