Installed Vanquish Auto Quad HID Projectors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Redpaste

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Installed these projectors from Vanquish Auto about a week ago. Here are some pics during the day. Ill post night pictures later. The difference in light output is tremendous. The stock halogens are absolute garbage and borderline dangerous to drive with. Bulb color is 5k. Has a very nice cut off line, I have yet to be flashed by on-coming traffic for having 4 low beams on while driving. With 4 high beams, I could light up a runway for an aircraft to land.

Install took about 2 hours. As you know the housings can't be removed without removing the bumper partially. Also since I went with quad projectors I had to find room to mount 4 balasts. Not a problem on drivers side, but you have to get creative for passenger side. I just mounted mine to the airbox with 3M velcro. I didn't receive a hard copy of instructions, just a link to follow that was for a standard projector set up. But even still you should be able to figure it out; also Marcus was very quick to respond to any questions.

Quality: The housings are near identical to OEM except obviously made in china. I have yet to drive it in the rain so I can't comment on how well it has been sealed. Hopefully no condensation because I don't want to uninstall and reinstall. The balasts look to be top notch and heavy duty. Wiring is pretty standard, although I probably would have used a thicker gauge for the wires that connect the high beam and low beam. (There may have been a reason for the thinner gauge, but I didn't want to take it apart).

All in all, I am very satisfied. Would definitely recommendtahoe.jpg tahoe1.jpg

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Looks great:thumbsup:. Love the quad set up on the nnbs tahoes.
As for the wire for the high beams it's just a signal switch that opens a shutter to raise the cut off , it's not connected to power a bulb.
And as long as they are properly aimed 4 low beams are good for everyone on the road. Look at the acura rlx and mdx, they have 8 low beams!
Glad you got these since oem headlights seem to be too dangerous for you to see at night, and can't wait for night shots.
Side note I had no idea @Vanquish Auto did retros:gr_grin:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518

Latest posts