Installed 6000k VLED LED Fogs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Camstyn

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just curious, what's the difference between the P13W and 5202 bulbs? Are they interchangeable? Everywhere I look it shows that the Yukon takes 5202 fog's.

WillieFlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking to join the recent led fog bandwagon, I bought some 6k fogs from Vled.. Still think it would of been nice for GMC to through in HID's and led fogs with these <50k trucks..but whatever..heres pics!

BeemDub,
How is performance on the road? More lumens or less than the halogens? I don't want to sacrifice actual night time visibility for aesthetics.

OP
OP
BEEMDUB

BEEMDUB

PIMP DADDY FLEX
Reaction score
BeemDub,
How is performance on the road? More lumens or less than the halogens? I don't want to sacrifice actual night time visibility for aesthetics.

They're definitely brighter, and look way better..pretty much no cons

barrett20au

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I installed the 5000k VLED fog lights last wknd with 5000k HIDs, but the temps look different(hid vs led). The HIDs appear just a touch bluer than the truer white led's. Thinking of replacing the fogs with the 6000k bulbs to try to match closer.

Nabbz

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
How are you guys installing these fog bulbs? I was looking under the front bumper and the corners are protected by some huge bracing, which seems to be blocking reasonable access. Maybe it is easier if the car is lifted? Of course it would help if I was 30 years younger!

Demer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just installed these bulbs about 10 minutes ago in my garage. No lift was needed. I just crawled under the under front of the car with a little flashlight and was able to reach up in there. The entire process took just a few minutes.