Inside of Center Console Missing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd go to a fabric/upholstery supply store and get some velvet, velveteen or velour and some spray adhesive. A high-quality felt could work as well, but felt generally has a thicker backing that would make pushing and stretching it into the corners more difficult. I'd cover the walls first, trimming the bottoms close to the corners where it meets the bottom of the compartment, then cover the bottom with a separate piece.

Last edited:

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This worked wonders, it may be a an option and it comes with the fuzz type of lining on the interior instead of hard plastic.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/282277792824?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

I've been wanting to get one of these, but didn't wanna spend the $30-$40 (OEM). Since you posted this link, I saw aftermarket ones for under $20 shipped that seemed to have all good reviews, so I have one on the way. So, thanks for the posting that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHNorthWoods