Injector Suggestions - 6.2 L TVS1900 @ 8 to 10 lbs.

Injectors for TVS1900'd 6.2L @ 8-10 lbs boost...

• Magnuson "Pinks" will suffice

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Factory L94 6.2L E85 Injectors can handle

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • LS9 Injectors

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Other...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
FamilyTruckster

FamilyTruckster

Awesome Dude McChainsaw
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The LS9s wouldn't be a problem at all.

I asked Justin about the injectors, looks like they are likely already sold to somebody else but if you email the guys, they can put you on a "standby" list. Keep in mind, the ID1000s are a much more expensive option than your stockers or the LS9s....
Ah, I gotcha... well hell... if you're certain my stock squirters will be fine for 10 lbs. (which I don't want to exceed at the moment) then I'm a happy boy! Now I just need to figure out exactly what pulley size will put me at 10 lbs, pin my crank, get a hold of the HD tensioner and pony up the $300 to you guys for a solid kick ass tune and I'm in business!!

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
With a TVS1900 youwon't get to 10psi as it would require a 2.7" pulley. They don't make one that I am aware of.

OP
OP
FamilyTruckster

FamilyTruckster

Awesome Dude McChainsaw
Supporting Member
Reaction score
With a TVS1900 youwon't get to 10psi as it would require a 2.7" pulley. They don't make one that I am aware of.
wow, I did not know that... interesting... I wonder how much boost i'll see from the 2.8" pulley then?? Weird, with my old radix MP112 on my silverado ss I was around 14 lbs. without using underdrives etc etc to get there...
Will I be safe spinning the 1900 with a 2.8" on a daily driver? Geeze... I really hope I can get to at least 9 to 9.5 lbs (and still see a significant power gain)!!!! Ugh, this started happy, now youve got me all worried again! JennaBear, I think you get a kick out of strapping me into an emotional rollercoaster here!!! lol

Last edited:

davidl13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i ran stock magnuson.. everything is working fine and relaibly

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu