In need of a new SUV

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rdr854

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had an 08 Suburban - mediocre build quality and lots of repairs under warranty. 16 Suburban LS had very nice build quality, but some human interface module and gps antenna issues. Also had a slight vibration in seat at 45 mph and ever so slight buffet that I only picked up on after reading these forums. Traded for 17 Suburban LS. Very nice, except that hood was out of adjustment. 16 and 17 Suburbans have 18" wheels with Good Year and Michelen tires, respectively.

The new Suburbans, even with no options, are much nicer than my 08 1LT ever was.

WillCO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^ It's a carryover. Rock solid vehicle, but the interior was dated the day it came out in 2009. The vehicle was a non-starter for me because I didn't want to stare at all that hard, gray plastic whenever I drove it..

toyota-sequoia-interior-1.jpg
And if I'm honest, I never thought twice about the 4Runner for the same reason. Awful interior. I'm not sure why Toyota thinks that rugged vehicles have to have spartan interiors. I've seen the interior treatment in their other cars - it's fine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
George ramos