I'm finding puddles of water under the truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
G

Green Machine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In my neck of the woods (Irvine), it was a wet winter and mild spring and has been a cool start to summer. I think we've only broken 80 a few times this year, IIRC. Inland areas like Riverside and the San Fernando Valley are usually warmer than where I'm at, though.

miked37945

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I parked mine today and heard a hissing noise under the hood. when I looked I saw all this water on the floor and saw the dripping from behind the passenger wheel well. From under it i saw it dripping at a steady pace from this hose? Is this from the AC and does anyone's drip this much or do I have another problem?

03.jpg

02.jpg

01.jpg

Elmo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My AC seems to work well but besides the normal condensate drain drip at the front right tire I also have heavy condensation dripping along the AC lines all the way to the rear. One line is very hot and one line next to it is very cold. It does not seem to matter if the rear ac is on or not. Is this normal? Should these lines always remain hot and cold?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btheboyscout