Ideas on upgrades from bucket seats?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GTNator

Supporting Member
Reaction score
direct swap, i took my captains and installed a bench, 20 min tops

I'm curious as to why you did this? Most people I talk to prefer captains seats in the second row.

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
I'm curious as to why you did this? Most people I talk to prefer captains seats in the second row.

It is all just a matter of preference. I also prefer the bench. I hunted for one with no 3rd row as well.

blkonblk

Supporting Member
Reaction score
when the kids come around you do this swap. just makes life easier. buckets look 100 times better but bench is more practical when kids come around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Denali132

Banned
Reaction score
when the kids come around you do this swap. just makes life easier. buckets look 100 times better but bench is more practical when kids come around.

Especially with the cup holders in the fold down in the bench seat that my kids use.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ajs800

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I suppose if you have 2 or less kids this makes sense. 3+ kids forget the bench..it's just a pain IMO. We (4kids) had the bench and within a month swapped for buckets. I too have yet to talk to anyone that wants a bench over the buckets.

However, I am talking LWB trucks not a tahoe or yukon. With the shorty, I can see where the bench would be nice so that the 3rd row can remain down or eliminated due to the lack of cargo space.

LI Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would gladly swap power bench in cocoa dune for power buckets

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harry26