I06 Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tahoe14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2015 does not have it but the 2016 does. You may want to do a Google search and see if it can be added.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Believe it has to be dealer added but I am sure the dealers knowledge of this will determine if they can do it.

Tahoe14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I pulled it right up on Google. A company called MVI or OEM has the option to ad it into your current system but you have to pay for it and replace a couple of modules. If your question is can you simply go into a GM Dealer and have them just program it in then I would say no you can't.

77blue

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I suppose they can be different from vehicle to vehicle but... my 16 Silverado HD, IO6 radio, has a selection in the vehicle settings menu to turn Apple Car Play on or off. Even when turned on, the display won't show the Apple Car Play icon unless my iphone is plugged in via a usb port. I think most of the "module" upgrades are Nav related - not just Car Play.

D Hayes

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have the same issue with my 2015 Tahoe LTZ, has any found a solution?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juju14