I want to see your Tool Boxes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
Finally figured out a configuration where I can maximize space for my socket drawer. And added a nice blue accent for a mat. Used a yoga mat. Only was able to do 2 drawers so far but eventually I'll do them all.

IMG_8764.JPG

IMG_8765.JPG

IMG_8766.JPG

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
2008 Solus Pro Chrome Edition, Firmware 16.4, it was very lightlyused.
But its reached its peak for updates. So the tool ***** that owned it had to trade up. Besides its only a hobby toy for me to finnish off the collection. I got HPTUNERS and PPE Scan XL Pro on a mini laptop. But meow I have bi-directional and airbag capability that is way easier then seting up my other rigging!

That's because 16.4 is the latest update. You'll be able to upgrade if you wish when the new update comes out. The person probably upgraded to the next
Level up for new features not available on the one you bought

AppocAlexx

Darth Appocalexx
Reaction score
Gotta disagree there. Too much money invested to let it go to hell!

I hear ya but there has got to be a line drawn somewhere. Some guys and I'm hoping this isn't someone on this forum lol if so o well, but some guys I have seen to clean weekly and even polish their tool box. So yea you guys want to spend 10k+ on a tool box more power to ya. My father included got a 50th Aniv Harley edition SnapOn 52" double stacked with wings and it was right around 10K. I gave him shit then and I do now lol, looks cool and still has it to this day close to a decade old but just cant see myself ever spending that unless im literally wiping my ars with hunnids and fitties.

Im looking at these http://www.strictlytoolboxes.com/56...w-top-chest-2-side-cabinets-on-backorder.html
Any one got any good info on them?

YukonandtheHOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I keep the Whip Game and the Tool Game propper!

The tool Box
I throw a Coat of Carnauba Wax on every couple of months and buff it onec a week to keep a good shine on it. BlingBling.

The Whip's
once a year Depending on wat one, I do ClayBar then a cut polish. Wash with a soft mit and chamois dry every time.

No Such Thing As A Half Way Crook! :chewie:

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
I almost bought snapon carbon fiber drawer guards. Couldn't bring myself to spend the 700 I was quoted for. Searched for carbon fiber wrap on amazon. Spent 20 bucks for a small roll of black and white carbon fiber wrap.
Took apart the drawer trims and wrapped the drawers with the black and lined the area under the drawer handles in white. Very happy with this turn out. If it gets damaged or scratched, peel off and reapply.
Also laid a test strip over the front of the stainless steel top where it was damaged.

IMG_9051.JPG

IMG_9052.JPG

IMG_9053.JPG

IMG_9054.JPG

04Huck

"I'd rather be lucky than good"
Reaction score
That wrap is awesome. Here's my setup.
I don't work at that race shop anymore but that's why I have the smaller box. It has to fit in our race rig down the isle. It holds a lot for it's size tho. Think I might steal the wrap idea, never been crazy about the salmon/pink/not red that this red is
2b148c49b4cf36afde61daaba6927b64.jpg

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madmax442