I want to see your Tool Boxes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

YukonandtheHOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your right I currently have the same one. Coworker just got the 1033.
I'm awaiting my new 84 epic to arrive

View attachment 70206

Nice box!, I allmost got the Epiq but imo its too tall to lean on comfortably haha.
But really the Mr.Big comes in Masters and Epiq, but i was advised by my tool guy you can Turn a Masters into Mr.big Or a TUV down the road.. so i kinda went with more options.

YukonandtheHOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
View attachment 70188
The Green and the stainless are mine, red one is the Lube Man's

Gonna get the Mr.Big subframe and another Master Series Top and Bottom in the spring.

It was rude of me to show the front door's and not let a peak inside lol
1/2,3/8,1/4 i kee my 3/4 gun and a couple special sockets..
IMG_1317.JPG
Manual Wrenches, Haldex Adjuster got in some how lol
IMG_1318.JPG

YukonandtheHOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice collection to get the job done!

Have you bought into the Flank Drive Open end Wrenches yet? They are the bees knees man! Lol everytime the tool truck comes to my shop i buy one at a time so spending 700$ on 12 wrenches dont hurt as bad :confused: 2 more sae then the set is done. Then ill move on to Metric lol

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
Brought my new epiq into work and installed my hitch. Fugg lifting it old fashioned way. Used my lift, unbolt from pallet and walked it over. It's hard to capture the blue on a cell phone camera. But here she is.

IMG_8471.JPG

IMG_8472.JPG

IMG_8465.JPG

IMG_8467.JPG

YukonandtheHOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IMG_1373.JPG Got the carbon fiber drawer top gaurds yesterday, just about took a shit tho, took 6 months to get and cost 700$ :puke:

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
Stainless steel top has a dent in it. It's an eye sore. Too much pain in The ass to replace the top. Compensated by getting credit and 500 buck worth of tools.

YukonandtheHOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn son, sorry about the dent.. you could bondo it and paint the front face metallic blue ! Love the fob trick!

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
Damn son, sorry about the dent.. you could bondo it and paint the front face metallic blue ! Love the fob trick!

It's not bad really. I'm looking to see
Maybe I can get some matching blue trim if they make it, like a drawer guard and place it across the face of the work station. If not maybe. Bandaid or sticker lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu