I want to add Powerfold to my 2007 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bacin87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I own a 2007 chevy tahoe LT3, I am in need of the following in a used
version or pre programmed new one:

MIRROR ASSEMBLY - GM (25776084)

MIRROR ASSEMBLY - GM (25831064)

WINDOW SWITCH - GM (20835554)

WINDOW SWITCH - GM (20835553)

also will need the new bezels in the brown oak finish that would fit them. Let me know if you have it please.

93blkongreenpro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I own a 2007 chevy tahoe LT3, I am in need of the following in a used
version or pre programmed new one:

MIRROR ASSEMBLY - GM (25776084)

MIRROR ASSEMBLY - GM (25831064)

WINDOW SWITCH - GM (20835554)

WINDOW SWITCH - GM (20835553)

also will need the new bezels in the brown oak finish that would fit them. Let me know if you have it please.
I got mine off ebay and 1A auto dl3 mirrors. I used my dremel and trimmed back the area to suit the power fold section. You would never know intrimmed it unless you look really hard at it

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

OP
OP
bacin87

bacin87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got mine off ebay and 1A auto dl3 mirrors. I used my dremel and trimmed back the area to suit the power fold section. You would never know intrimmed it unless you look really hard at it

I need the mirror and door control to be programmed from another truck, thats my issue. I need my DIC to learn.

Last edited:

93blkongreenpro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need the mirror and door control to be programmed from another truck, thats my issue. I need my DIC to lean.
I bought my dl3 ds switch from ebay used and it worked without having to do anything else. Plugged it in, hooked up the mirrors, and wallah! Turn signals, puddle lights, power folding.

OP
OP
bacin87

bacin87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought my dl3 ds switch from ebay used and it worked without having to do anything else. Plugged it in, hooked up the mirrors, and wallah! Turn signals, puddle lights, power folding.

Great! I have a new project.

blatta1999

Full Access Member
Reaction score

So if I buy the switch I can by folding power mirrors and the switch is all I need? My Tahoe has power adjusting mirrors but not folding mirrors. What is the dls d3 switch? Is there a model # to look for?

93blkongreenpro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You will need the programmed driver AND passenger side switch and the DL3 folding mirrors.

I purchased used escalade switches, since they all had folding mirrors. Do NOT get new switches as they are not programmed and will NOT work. My dealer would not program them as my truck was not factory optioned with it. If you only by the driver side switch, only the driver side mirror will fold.

I'll see if i can pull my switches out and get you the part numbers off them.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
Look for Denali or escalade switches on eBay. If you plug in a programmed driver sw, the options will appear in your Dic. I have 2 passenger side sw and one has the brown trim. I got to plug it in to see if it's programmed though

*i just checked. I have a working passenger switch that's programmed with power fold option

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pikelk98