I Think My Neighbor is a Dumbass!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1 horse or mule. 2 horses or mules and a farm wagon, then you got the likes of a pickup truck. Something a little longer, like a conestoga and 2-4 horses or mules, why then you might call it a carryall suburban!

Ok, back on topic; the neighbor is foolish.

Danny3737

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yep, and after watching the vids, its a good thing those cars are out of warranty cuz them morons would want it fixed for free!

I wonder if the inside of his Esky is smelling yet?

I bet he's got some foggy windows at least

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any wagers on when he starts having electrical issues then comes here complaining how GMs quality sucks and he shouldn't be having the issues on a newer ride? Or asking why his carpet and seats are moldy lol

OP
OP
2011SSVHOE

2011SSVHOE

I'm an egual oportunity offender
Reaction score
A Taco Bell fart will do the same thing

He doesn't eat at taco bell, he makes far much better tacos, the real deal. the good stuff!

Any wagers on when he starts having electrical issues then comes here complaining how GMs quality sucks and he shouldn't be having the issues on a newer ride? Or asking why his carpet and seats are moldy lol

He won't complain he'll just get a newer one, because he can, or his wife will complain about the smell. Oh yea he only drives GM's

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu