I Think My Neighbor is a Dumbass!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sometime in the mid-80s I witnessed an interesting mod to a little Ford Capri. The woman -- I won't call her a lady -- was covering her Capri in paisley wallpaper. All over -- gluing it on and everything. Trouble was, the paint looked like it was in pretty good shape. We all got a good laugh about that!

Well, it WAS in Mattoon, IL, so I guess that explains a bit of it. Wish I'da kept the pics.

Last edited:

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My Neighbor has an 07 Esky and the other day he was pressure washing the carpet, that would be good if you went to the trouble of removing the interior. not this guy.! what do you think?

Sounds like a moron to me. Back when jeeps were jeeps, we used to pull the drain plugs and hose them out.

M1Gunner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My Neighbor has an 07 Esky and the other day he was pressure washing the carpet, that would be good if you went to the trouble of removing the interior. not this guy.! what do you think?

I've done this before and it works amazing! After you REMOVE the carpets! hahaha!

Danny3737

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just curious, before jeeps were jeeps, what were they?

I think he means back when Jeeps were Jeeps, not the junk they are today. They took a big nose dive in quality when Chrysler took them over. I have 2 neighbors with newer Wranglers and both have had major issues.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
where's the vid? :hmm:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut