I think I got a lemon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Stay tuned getting windows tinted a few shades darker n am

Lately the Leos in my neck of the woods have been giving out tickets for dark tint like 3% all around. I have 20% in the front 2 windows so it matched the rear plus I put on a 3% strip on top of the windshield below the ASE line. I would like to go darker all around but just not sure if I will at this point.

Until recently the Leos hardly ever bothered anyone in Florida with dark tint.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love it..After looking at yours makes me want to make my whole back darker..The top of my windshield looks exactly like yours.

OP
OP
TahoeOn30s

TahoeOn30s

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love it..After looking at yours makes me want to make my whole back darker..The top of my windshield looks exactly like yours.
Thanks man when I first got truck the rear wipers didn’t have blades installed so my rear window has some scratches do you have any repair ideas?

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks man when I first got truck the rear wipers didn’t have blades installed so my rear window has some scratches do you have any repair ideas?

I will be at the Stearlership later and will ask the parts guy for advice on that.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Stealership said a glass company like Safelight will have something to remove most of your scratches on your back window.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu