I have an increase in smiles per gallon after my BB tune :)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Toadster

Reaction score
Seriously - it's only day 3 and I barely get to drive the 'Nali - but my smiles per gallon has increased by at least 10+ smiles per gallon

Thx Justin and the whole BBP Team! :hands:

07-fivethree

Full Access Member
Reaction score
perfect, keep me posted, I would like to know. My wife says that she has a lot a ton of mileage in the same commute she does everyday. Threaten to take the tune out!!!! SOB!!!! LOL, gotta know. maybe its a fluke thing.

OP
OP
Toadster

Toadster

Reaction score
we average anywhere from 12.5 to 13mpg over the course of ownership that is 80% city 20% highway...

well, on our trip to Oregon last week 90% highway, we put 1300 miles on the truck and about 75 gallons - so ~17.1MPG!
one tank we even got 18.5MPG - which is simply awesome for us! the truck down shifted much faster for climbing hills, and kept the cruise speeds MUCH more efficiently than before the tune - well worth the money!

just wanted to add some 'fuel' to the question of "does the tune give you a MPG increase" - YES!'

OP
OP
Toadster

Toadster

Reaction score
hey toad what octane gas did you go with? also what tune did you get? as far as torque management etc.

we got an 87 tune, but have been running 91 ever since the tune to see if it helps, we may back down to 89 - but overall it's been awesome!

we did his standard TQ mgmt removal - I think 80% removed, and had it all removed on the Tow/Haul button :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700

Latest posts