I found my dream Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
mikeyss

mikeyss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just hit 130k. Even with the miles, it was worth buying (I've wanted one like this for years), and it was for sale so close to my house.

The dealer replaced 2 door lock actuators, and both front hubs. The tranny cooler lines and oil cooler lines look newer too. It's immaculate inside, I'll post some interior shots.

I used to work as a tech for a Chevy dealer, and this is one of the cleanest Tahoe's I've seen, and I'm not just saying that because it's mine, haha. The previous owner definitely keep up with all the maintenance things.

Shunto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From what i hear you dont see them much... like that Deep Dk green.. color... aint seen it in ages..

Jonah52

Senor ******
Reaction score
Nice find. That's why I didn't buy a Tahoe.... 5.3 doesn't have enough balls lol

I bought my Denali with 129k and I'm at 174k now no problems. Just typical work (trans lines, oil pan gasket, valve cover gasket, brakes, etc.)

OP
OP
mikeyss

mikeyss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After owning this vehicle for almost 2 months, I have to say I love it so much! Took it over Loveland Pass which is one of the highest elevation highways in the US, and even that high up I had tons of power. The 6.2 has so much torque. I can't wait to get it tuned, but I have to wait because.....

I de-badged and removed the moldings. I've done this to numerous cars with no problems, except this one. The driver's door had major corrosion under the molding, I'm glad I found it now before it ate a hole in the door. Finding that, and knowing this is the Tahoe I'll keep until the wheels fall off, I decided to not only fix the driver's door, but to touch up all of the minor dents and a few little scratches.

Once I get it back, going to replace the wheels and tires, then after all that, I'll be saving for Black Bear tune. Now on to the pictures.

IMG_20170712_070031.jpg IMG_20170712_070200.jpg IMG_20170712_070103.jpg IMG_20170712_070156.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shahid