I can't believe I have to post this question, but...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeffjcalweb

Reaction score
Ok I have a 2015 Yukon Denali and ... good lord ... I can't figure out how to set and then switch between multiple preset stations (FM/AM). So I have 5... because I can't figure out how to go to the previous 5 or next 5 .. and I know there's 15 presets possible because I'm at least smart enough to see the 3 little 'dots' above the presets :)

So once you are done /facepalming and lol'ing ... if you know how the heck do I get back to the other preset stations, I'd really appreciate the help.

chicagofan00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If it’s anything like my Tahoe you should be able to just swipe left or right on the row of presets to bring up the next set. I believe you can also swipe up on the presets to expand it to be two or three rows in height.

dbbd1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If it’s anything like my Tahoe you should be able to just swipe left or right on the row of presets to bring up the next set. I believe you can also swipe up on the presets to expand it to be two or three rows in height.

^^

In settings menu, you can select if you want 1, 2, or 3 rows of presets. Then swipe left or right OR up/ down with the red triangle (just above the middle preset).

I like one row, 2 or more hide too much real estate.

chicagofan00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^^

In settings menu, you can select if you want 1, 2, or 3 rows of presets. Then swipe left or right OR up/ down with the red triangle (just above the middle preset).

I like one row, 2 or more hide too much real estate.

I double checked this morning and you can in fact just swipe up or down to add/remove a row of the presets. No need to go into the settings menu for it. :)

OP
OP
J

jeffjcalweb

Reaction score
thanks - and yes, sure enough swipe it was. which is odd because that's one of the first things i tried but it must be specific screen area..this time i didn't stop swiping until *something* happened. thanks folks! ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
llujum