Husky Liners X-ACT CONTOUR

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nj16yukon

Reaction score
Thank you for the reply. I ordered the X-Acts for all 3 rows, and my 2nd row is the same as yours - with the tread plate between the footbeds. It looks like Autoanything is showing the older design for the 2nd row, which is what jl449 shows in his pics. I called Husky just to be absolutely certain, and they confirmed that the tread plate style is correct for the X-Act model.

I find this somewhat disappointing as you can clearly see the old design was a better match for the front row. If you look closely, the front row ribs on the X-Acts are close together. The 2nd row has them spread apart, more like the Weatherbeater design. It also feels to me like the rubber is slightly different in the front vs. the 2nd...with slightly more sheen on the 2nd, and possibly a bit thinner.

I agree with you that the 2nd row X-Acts don't sit as flat as I would like. It may seem trivial, but for those of us with kids moving between rows, its definitely a trip hazard. I'm going to try out the Weathertech 1-piece for 2nd & 3rd.

OP
OP
RThomasII

RThomasII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you for the reply. I ordered the X-Acts for all 3 rows, and my 2nd row is the same as yours - with the tread plate between the footbeds. It looks like Autoanything is showing the older design for the 2nd row, which is what jl449 shows in his pics. I called Husky just to be absolutely certain, and they confirmed that the tread plate style is correct for the X-Act model.

I find this somewhat disappointing as you can clearly see the old design was a better match for the front row. If you look closely, the front row ribs on the X-Acts are close together. The 2nd row has them spread apart, more like the Weatherbeater design. It also feels to me like the rubber is slightly different in the front vs. the 2nd...with slightly more sheen on the 2nd, and possibly a bit thinner.

I agree with you that the 2nd row X-Acts don't sit as flat as I would like. It may seem trivial, but for those of us with kids moving between rows, its definitely a trip hazard. I'm going to try out the Weathertech 1-piece for 2nd & 3rd.

NJ16Yukon can I sucker you into taking a picture of the 3rd row X-Act mat once you have it installed and posting it? I'd like to get a general sense of the coverage area that the mat provides before I spend any more money.... Thanks!

Glocksub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not trying to hijack the thread, but does anyone know if the 3rd row can be folded flat as normal with the 3rd row floor liner in place.....in any brand, weathertech, Husky Xact/weatherbeater?

I'm interested in one piece 2nd/3rd row liners and I think that limits me to either the weathertech or Husky weatherbeaters, but I could be mistaken.

chicagofan00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have no issues with folding the third row down with the third row liner in place.

nj16yukon

Reaction score
Here you go RThomas. I think the coverage on the 3rd Row Xact looks good. My issue is more with the 2nd row. It's too long which causes the middle to bubble up, even worse than in your pics.

IMG_4186.JPG IMG_4187.JPG IMG_4188.JPG IMG_4189.JPG IMG_4190.JPG

Glocksub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would agree that the 2nd row coverage is not good with that center section bubbling up like that. I've had the wetherbeater version of the Husky in my last two trucks and in my wife's current and last two suvs prior.....never encountered this. I wonder if they would be any different, figment wise?

EzSkAnKeN

Full Access Member
Reaction score

You get around to the Weathertechs? I'm on AutoAnyyhing now wanting to get some mats asap.

nj16yukon

Reaction score
Yes, I posted some pics in the "Weathertech vs. Husky Weatherbeater" thread. I ended up with Xacts in the front row, Weathertech 1-piece for the 2nd and 3rd rows. Very happy with the setup.

TOYSTRY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If anyone is in San Diego, I have a full set (front/middle/back row) for sale since I sold my Tahoe. Only 1 year old - also have the weather tech rear cargo mat as well for when the third row is down. PM me if interested.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9