Husky Liner mud guards?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BK76

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone used these on their Tahoes? Does it help?

I have the Iridescent Pearl Tricoat and noticed that within hours of cleaning the car, I am already getting dirt blasted on my car. I thought maybe the mud guards would help, especially on the rear, but curious if anyone as done the front as well?

What is everyones opinion? I get that its my decision but just curious now that they have arrived if I should actually place them on or not.

if you have and have pics, would love to see it.

upload_2017-3-21_15-16-40.png

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone used these on their Tahoes? Does it help?

I have the Iridescent Pearl Tricoat and noticed that within hours of cleaning the car, I am already getting dirt blasted on my car. I thought maybe the mud guards would help, especially on the rear, but curious if anyone as done the front as well?

What is everyones opinion? I get that its my decision but just curious now that they have arrived if I should actually place them on or not.

if you have and have pics, would love to see it.

View attachment 77337

They work as well as any flaps I suppose. I had my lower panels wrapped with xpel film to I can essentially spray them down (with a dry wash/drying aid) and wipe them clean without worry of scratches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scooty

Reaction score
I have those exact guards. I like them and pretty easy install. Sorry but any pictures I have don't show the guards very well.

OP
OP
BK76

BK76

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have those exact guards. I like them and pretty easy install. Sorry but any pictures I have don't show the guards very well.

Did you have to remove the rear tire to install? I have been trying to watch videos of it to determine if I can do it without removing or not. Depending on the truck, half remove and half don't. Haven't seen a video on a Tahoe yet, so wasn't sure if it would be needed.

chicagofan00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn't have to remove any tires for installation. I did turn the front wheels out when doing each one to get a bit more room but otherwise install was fine with the tires in place.

Denali132

Banned
Reaction score
I'm getting ready to order the color matched splash guards for the front and back. They run $112 for front and $112 for the rear. I'm just hoping they help from stuff splashing up on the sides. Are they worth the price?

Sent from my iPad Pro using Tapatalk

Scooty

Reaction score
I didn't remove the tires ...you can turn the fronts for access but it would have been easier if I did remove the rears. But because I'm lazy I choose to do it the hard way. LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
44Dan