Howdy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
lowh07

lowh07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Big plans? Everybody comes in here with no plans and we talk them into all kinds of shit so I can't wait to see what we can talk you into. You should rename this thread as a build thread and we can have the mods put it in the right section. That way you can have your very own place to keep track of all you do. I did all my work in the driveway myself and even though I originally didn't have serious plans, my build thread is a mile long and my truck has turned into a beast. Actually, it's named The Beast lol.

I checked out your thread! That thing is awesome very nice job :headbang:I'll need to read it in detail.

It took quite some time to get to this point, so progress will be slow. I'm also working on an old truck that takes priority right now... Appearance wise, it's about where I want it to be. Might add some more low (to the back at least) with maybe bags and do the free travel mod. I'll be changing the chrome grill surround to black, and I'd like the paint my running boards to match. I also want to go through GM's oh so wonderfully built interior and sort out some of that mess... Today I'm going to try to fix my blank gauge display.

Aside from all that, I want a bit of a sleeper. I'll focus more on the mechanical side of things. This is my DD so reliability/driveability is key. I'm horrible about keeping up with build threads, but that may be a good idea... I'll need a good thread name.
:welcome:to the forum from Georgia Dawg country, that is one bad to the bone ride, nice work.
David g...............:)

Thank you!!

Last edited:
OP
OP
lowh07

lowh07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there a section to start a build thread? I'll make a new one.

Just ordered a big go-fast part... It might be build-thread worthy.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu