How to: NBS master cylinder swap for firm brake pedal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mudslinger96

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First time I hear of this. I might do this mod since I don't want to change my ps pump to do hydroboost

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
I've got everything besides fitting so might do soon. Couldn't find firing at autozone so gotta go to another autozone

OP
OP
_Dylan_

_Dylan_

STAY FROSTY
Reaction score
I had to ask for mine. It was behind the counter.

97Tahoe2d4x

Reaction score
Thanks Dylan for cool write up, especially the p/n for adapter needed.

Going to start collecting parts for this mod.

Peace.

kc816

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
i was late to this upgrade so thanks for the write up.

nimrod.sixty9

Hold on, I got this.
Reaction score
Wow, never knew of this. Wish I knew this before getting a new one a couple of months ago, and just replaced this one yesterday.

How I wish the tech section would get proper organization.

PERICO13

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
HEY WAT UP DYLAN!! IM NEW TO THIS FORUM AND RIGHT AWAY SPOTTED THAT M.C. SWAP MOD U DID!!I GOT A QUESTION FOR U BRO!IF I WAS TO BUY IT NEW SAY FROM OREILLY OR AUTOZONE WAT VEHICLE INFO SHOULD I GIVE THEM FOR THAT M.C.???I HAVE A 98 GMC YUKON SLE 2WD BY THE WAY!!THANKS BRO CANT SOLVE THAT F****N SQUISHY BRAKE PEDAL!!:mad3:..LOL.

imi4tth3w

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HEY WAT UP DYLAN!! IM NEW TO THIS FORUM AND RIGHT AWAY SPOTTED THAT M.C. SWAP MOD U DID!!I GOT A QUESTION FOR U BRO!IF I WAS TO BUY IT NEW SAY FROM OREILLY OR AUTOZONE WAT VEHICLE INFO SHOULD I GIVE THEM FOR THAT M.C.???I HAVE A 98 GMC YUKON SLE 2WD BY THE WAY!!THANKS BRO CANT SOLVE THAT F****N SQUISHY BRAKE PEDAL!!:mad3:..LOL.

what in the ****? bro, lay off the caps lock. do some more reading before asking stupid questions.

also, if your going to replace that shit, your better off doing a hydroboost swap. MUCH more effective.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
willie110hh