how to make your AC blow harder and cooler.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vtx1800sba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Excellent! I bought a 96 hoe that'd been stored for years. So far pulled out two mouse nests; one in the head liner and one in the air cleaner box. I wonder what's in behind the blower motor. I know what I'm doing this weekend after reading this. Great write up and excellent imagery!

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
Wonder if you find Jerry? Hope you don't hire Tom to kill him lol

vtx1800sba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did have a cat camp out in the engine bay of a chevy nova I owned once. I drove all around town one day. And for whatever reason had to open the hood to check on something. There were a pair of eyes attached to a balled up cat hunkered between the power brake booster and the wheel well hump. It took off like a shot once I got the hood open. Maybe the cat was lookin for Jerry that day?

Hammer450R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I never heard of someone calling their girl friend "AC" before but try to get her to put ice in her mouth
:jawdrop:

vtx1800sba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok guys I took on the project. Was easy to do. Fortunately the coils were squeaky clean in mine. Pulled out a few pine needs was all. The foam insulation stuck to the inside of the motor cover tore loose in one spot but I stuck it back on. Had it all back together in about 30 minutes.

ISRT-HOE

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Very Nice Tip! Will be checking into mine and will let you know how it looked.

Thanks!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2DoeProjectHoe