How reliable ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1999hoe

aka HOVERHOE
Reaction score
Looking at an 08 yukon xl with 170k for 9999 im curious of the longevity and durability and maintainance you all have encountered and if thats a reasonable price for the mileage as i am in northeast and these trucks are not cheap

gtp1500

Reaction score
I bought my 07 Yukon XL Denali at over 200,000, and running strong. I have done a fair bit of maintenance as I wasn't too confident in the prior owner.
I still need to replace a broken motor mount, my dash cracked pretty bad, have developed the leaking rear main, I guess the porous block issue.... I've replaced three door handles so far, replaced the rotten oil pickup tube o-ring to remedy the low oil pressure issue and replaced the oil pan gasket..which was really fun dropping the front diff without a jack.... I'd probably be a lot happier if mine would've been maintained a little better before I bought it but one good thing is he had just replaced the transfer case.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
22loweryak