How Rare is your GM vehicle?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JonTiffany1

Reaction score
Yes, a complete build sheet with original build information is available for your VIN. Your vehicle has 80 installed options returned in the build sheet, and was built one May 15, 2000 as a 2000 model year.

Must have just made the cut, lol...my '97 Yukon was built in November '96, which means it was probably one of the first ones they made, but its long gone... :( lol

Jon

pizzle

Reaction score
That vehicle has 102 installed options returned in the build sheet.
It was built November 03, 2005 as a 2006 model year.

Zigger21

Reaction score
Pulled this thread from the SSS site. Just enter your Vin# and it gives you every option your truck came with along with how many other trucks match yours.

http://www.compnine.com/vid.php

The Results for my 2005 YukonXL:

There are 4 2005 YUKON XL 1/2 TON vehicles (0.002%) matching your exact options list. There are 4 (0.002%) with at least as many options.
The rarity of your vehicle is based on an exact match of your options for your year and model.

The results for my 2006 Silvy VortecMax:

There are 1 2006 SIL 1500 EXT CAB STD BOX vehicles (0.001%) matching your exact options list. There are 1 (0.001%) with at least as many options.
The rarity of your vehicle is based on an exact match of your options for your year and model.

Mine is known around town because its a Beautiful Black that has zero scratches on it and she shines. I have 23" Giovanni chrome rims with 305/40/23 with the Big White Kumho SXT on all the tires top and bottom, Blacked out windows all around with tint over the stock tint so you cant see anything inside. I put Chrome door Handles and gas door with a key on it. Plus I cut off the big exhaust tip with the round tip over the exhaust tip and put a y splitter so it looks like dual exhaust with Glass pack chrome tips. I wanted the dual exhaust but every where I went they said I can't because of the air ride compressor is in the way which sucks. I have a custom chrome Grill on top and bottom which I had to remove the tow hooks. I put custom head lights LED Audi looking head lights with HID head lights Hi and low beam and Blue HID Fog lights. The inside is where the fun is, I pulled out the 6 disc changer and put a 7" alpine flip up DVD, Added on Alpine M300 which plugs into the Alpine which I had Factory Navigation but I dont like using CD to interfere with my entertainment. SO on my alpine I can Play CD, MP3, Ipod, Navigation which doesn't need CD's and can play Movies while Driving. I pulled out the factory Stereo with the Nav and sold it on Ebay for $900. In its place I put a 9" alpine TV which plugs into my Alpine player and is beautiful screen for movies from my Alpine in the 6 disc place. I mounted a 21 LCD in the back right behind the moon roof and that was tough to mount because I didn't want any sagging of the roof and not mess wit the mood roof so I used epoxy in spots where it wont harm anything. I got it mounted where its sturdy at 90 MPH and the moon roof works great still. I mount a 19" for the 3rd row passengers also mounted sturdy with zero sagging. Plus in the back where the old suburbans used to to have a speaker on the driver side where the grill in the back. Well in 2001 they took those out. So I made a box that will in the space where the jack is. I put a 10 inch Rockford that is made for small spaces and I cut a 10" hole where they had the empty speaker grill and mounted the 10" Rockford that can handle 1000W so I bought a 1000W mono Rockford Fosgate amp and hooked up to the 10" sub. I didn't think I would get that much bass out of that small of space. People ask if I have 12" subs in the back. I replace the front 8" sub with an 8 inch Rockford like I have in the back and pulled the Bose amp and put a Rockford like in the back and it is amazing, the 10 and the 8" make the Rear view move like when I had two 15" subs in my 85 Cutlass Supreme. I also put a Digital Dash in so the tach, speedo, Oil pressure, Battery, Transmission heat and everything else if digital, the speedo needle is cool when you turn it in on goes in and out like the new Lincolns. Plus in the middle it have digital number speedometer. I also ran blue neon lights on the floor through out the whole inside. And the outside you you cant see any blue lights except for the neon ones I have hidden in the grill. and I have blue led lights that are on in the daytime in my new light head light. Plus when I open the door it Illuminates Blue from under the mirrors and the door light is blue. Plus I ave custom LED Blue laced LED rear Tail lights. Well if Mine wasn't getting twin turbo's installed which were 1,999.99 from MMI Look on Ebay they have them on there and they said they could get 1000HP out of it with the right tune out of my Diablo Sport Tuner, we will have to see on the Dyno. Take Care Guys. GMC Yukon XL Denali's are the best no matter what year. Happy Holidays.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeC