How many of you DO NOT experience buffetting and vibration problem?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

humer101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ask my kids and wife about if they sense any ear pressure or booming and not one fells anything NJ-Orlando 1,200 miles inbound .
2018 Yukon Xl Denali Gm master this car finally.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

sickk23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ask my kids and wife about if they sense any ear pressure or booming and not one fells anything NJ-Orlando 1,200 miles inbound .
2018 Yukon Xl Denali Gm master this car finally.

Maybe yours. My 18 is worse than my 17.

sickk23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Really can you explain too me please.

I have vibrations at highway speeds but only on certain pavements. It will plug your ears too.

Any bumps or cracks in the road will plug your ears.

The MRC feels jittery at low speeds.

My 17 was exactly the same, MRC and 22s but didn’t exhibit any of these symptoms.

humer101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have vibrations at highway speeds but only on certain pavements. It will plug your ears too.

My 17 was exactly the same, MRC and 22s but didn’t exhibit any of these symptoms.
Understand, this puppy works like a champ .

GTNator

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, there are some boomers out there but in my opinion, most of them are good ones. And the newer, the better. 18s are better than 17s, which are better than 16s...

ajs800

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I've seen very few complaints with 17 and 18s...so you have the buffeting with your 18? I know you say it's worse than your 17 but did your 17 exhibit any at all? Do you have the same options (specifically drivetrain)..., 2wd, 4wd, tow pkg, etc?

sickk23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've seen very few complaints with 17 and 18s...so you have the buffeting with your 18? I know you say it's worse than your 17 but did your 17 exhibit any at all? Do you have the same options (specifically drivetrain)..., 2wd, 4wd, tow pkg, etc?
Same exact options. I don’t really have buffeting so much as it’s booming when you hit bumps. And no, the 17 didn’t have any issues at all.

Pivot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't think I experience what many on here experience but I have two very specific rattles that drive me and my gf crazy. Left side is behind the door panel by the 4wd switch area. If I hold pressure against it, it stops. Right side is a rattle inside the plastic door trim around the window along the B pillar, on the interior side.

When I get a consistent couple of weather days, I'm going to rip both apart and figure out what's happening, and gorilla glue/duct tape/epoxy/zip tie/Saran wrap/shoot whatever the culprits are.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk