How many miles is too many?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Squirrelsmith

Squirrelsmith

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice im in everett. Im going to keep my hopes up for a nice one that checks out at a mechanic but at the same time im going to prepare to lower my standards to hasn't been hit and has a tailgate. Then just start re building from there

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
Nice im in everett. Im going to keep my hopes up for a nice one that checks out at a mechanic but at the same time im going to prepare to lower my standards to hasn't been hit and has a tailgate. Then just start re building from there

Just curious, why the tailgate?

OP
OP
Squirrelsmith

Squirrelsmith

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i don't like the split window when looking in the rear view, going along with that you get a wiper with the tailgate. I also like how it looks from the outside and of course you look rad to the maxxx sitting on your boss tailgate in the parking lot.

OP
OP
Squirrelsmith

Squirrelsmith

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the only advantage i can think of to the barn door is if your small and need to load stuff into the back

twopoint

Reaction score
I have a '95 Yukon, I swapped out the engine and trany at 262K, It could have gone longer, but I didn't want to get stuck somewhere. only work I have actually needed to do was drive line u-joints and an Alternator. It just goes and goes and goes

OP
OP
Squirrelsmith

Squirrelsmith

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a '95 Yukon, I swapped out the engine and trany at 262K, It could have gone longer, but I didn't want to get stuck somewhere. only work I have actually needed to do was drive line u-joints and an Alternator. It just goes and goes and goes

oh yeah wanna sell it to me? lol

MYTQUIK

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Keep checking Craigslist daily. I’ve seen a few local ones lately with low miles but they all had barn doors.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliteweapons