How are you "CHECKING" the front end for looseness

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Too many times when we are asked to try to help with a steering and suspension problem the poster will say they "checked" the front end and it was fine. I don't buy that. There is a right way and a wrong way. If you don't check the steering in a loaded condition then it is not checked correctly and if you don't check the suspension in an unloaded condition it is not being checked correctly. I just feel that a lot of time can be saved by doing those inspections correctly and relaying that info here. Or you can tell me to shut the hell up and I will keep my secrets.

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Yea, I thought it was funny as well that I had to post something about checking a front suspension and steering systems correctly so we could actually help someone instead of assuming that it was done right. I want to try and actually help when people ask for it. Getting unclean info from them means a 50/50 crap shoot and that doesn't accomplish much. But, if people who ask for help just want guesses I can do that easily.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hdheffel01