Horror story!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I wish I had a cop buddy but unfortunately I do not. At first he said I can meet him today but now it’s changed to Monday. He met me half way with them but now says I have to bring all the way to him. 4 hour round trip is gonna be fun. Just to hopefully get some money back
Honestly, I think he's gonna keep putting you off. Sorry, but I don't think you're gojng to get anything back. Just my opinion. I hope I'm wrong. If you got them ftom Facebook is there a way you can feedback? I'd bad mouth him big time. No one will want to buy anything from him.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd be careful dealing with him, take a friend with you and pritection if you can. He might just figure you're someone who can be taken advantage of (since he already did it once). Don't have any money or credit cards on you or anything he can take. People like this prey on others and definately can't be trusted. You might be better to just take this as a lesson learned and move on. The world is full of thieves and worse.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
PS it would have been a true horror story if it was like the local guy in the news here who met someone on FB to buy something who got shot and robbed. It happens all the time.

OP
OP
C

Cbark2305

Full Access Member
Reaction score
PS it would have been a true horror story if it was like the local guy in the news here who met someone on FB to buy something who got shot and robbed. It happens all the time.

Definitely don’t want that happening. I’m trying to work out a deal that’ll make both sides happy. He has kept in contact and hasn’t been a huge dick weed about it yet.

bladenbullet

Reaction score
am i the only one here who cant believe you bought these sight unseen or didnt at least ask for detailed pictures first?...the amount of damage is incredible...not something you would miss if you looked...

OP
OP
C

Cbark2305

Full Access Member
Reaction score
am i the only one here who cant believe you bought these sight unseen or didnt at least ask for detailed pictures first?...the amount of damage is incredible...not something you would miss if you looked...

Yes I know I’m an idiot. I should have done a much better job when getting these. I have most definitely learned from my mistake. I guess I trusted the guy which I shouldn’t have

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaliRoyal