Hood Pin

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mmeachem

Reaction score
Where’d you guys mount your hood pin switch, putting one in for some under hood lights and just want to see where you guys put yours for remote start etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ScottyBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I mounted mine on that curved metal fender brace that bolts to the fender and to the wiper cowl. Just pay attention if you mount it there, I messed up and drilled a hole to mount it, but it lined up DIRECTLY with a hole in the hood, so it didn't press the switch down. I had to move it and now I have an extra hole drilled in my brace. DOH!

OP
OP
mmeachem

mmeachem

Reaction score
I mounted mine on that curved metal fender brace that bolts to the fender and to the wiper cowl. Just pay attention if you mount it there, I messed up and drilled a hole to mount it, but it lined up DIRECTLY with a hole in the hood, so it didn't press the switch down. I had to move it and now I have an extra hole drilled in my brace. DOH!
Thanks for the responses, definitely have options on where to put it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btheboyscout

Latest posts