Honest Opinions Please-With or Without Side Molding

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Homie

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Either way looks good, however the molding also serves as a sacrificial area when people park too close :mad:

moab

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm a big fan of stock. And not a big fan of door dings. But your's looks better without. If mine were falling off I think I'd leave them off too. Definitely get rid of pinstriping. So 1967. ;)

MadDogDelpho

Texcellent
Reaction score
I honestly think NNBSs look better with molding. With the NBS there is a body line halfway down the door to break up that space, but with the NNBS it's just too much space.

06 Yukon XL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
View attachment 74114 View attachment 74086 Just looking for some quick feedback. I thought I'd really like the look of removing the side molding on the way to de-badging. I'm not sure if it's because the molding has chrome as do the wheels or what it is that's keeping me from loving the look like others I'd seen debadging. Let me know. The pic with molding is my member picture.

06 Yukon XL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My current truck came without moldings (dealer took them off before I bought) and my old truck had them. The new truck would look better with some kind of a molding.

Kenny D

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine was curling up on the ends, so I stripped them off. Left the emblems and that creates enough of a break to satisfy me.

VDV18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I prefer the old picture more in every way, molding and rims. :2cents:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DLM_GT

Latest posts