Honest Opinions Please-With or Without Side Molding

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kwOH

Banned
Reaction score
Another great point. Where I sway toward putting them back (not sure if I told I removed them because they were falling off) is all the chrome on a Denali along with my chrome wheels. Thanks for looking
I think falling off is pretty common, i have one thats barely hanging on also and when i carfaxed my vehicles service records it said about 3 times "exterior trim" was fixed. May take mine off, seems like a waste of time to take it off and eraser wheel it, just to put it back on, or even to put something else on. & x2 on the pinstripe.

Sent from iPhone 7 plus using Tapatalk Pro

08HoeCD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I feel that the NNBS design benefits from the molding on doors. Without it, the vertical space appears disproportionately tall/big...unless you're running a Suburban or Yukon XL, as the longer body emphasizes the horizontal line.

Just my 2 cents.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think it looks better without it, especially since it doesn't tie into anything like the NBS body style Denalis did. It looks clean with it off, and it doesn't look like anything's missing.

007matman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IMO.. I think I like it with the moulding better.. the door seems naked, large, and unbalanced without it. If you were to black out all of the chrome and remove the pinstripe that might change my mind though.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score
Without, and no emblems or pinstripe. I love the fact that these doors are huge. Makes for less lines and super clean look. Cleaner look to me than the inset doors on the uniside of the K2XX.

OP
OP
Big Mama

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great honest feedback guys its about 70% to leave them off thanks again

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score
Just remove them. If you don't like how it looks, clean and retape, and reinstall.

Denali2k8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IMO, I like it on. I debadged and took off molding on my NBS pickup. But on this NNBS Denali, I'm gonna leave it. Also, helps with door dings which my truck had a ton of from jerks who can't respect people's vehicles.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu