HOLES IN ROOF, How many do you Have?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Spanky

Reaction score
i was very impressed with whoever did the police install on mine. every light that was put in was inconspicuous and easily changed out with new plastic panels. all if the wiring was cleanly tucked behind panels and zip tied every 1-2- feet to keep it from rattling. there is only one hole in the roof, and I will eventually replace the stubby antenna with a shark antenna so no need for a repaint!

CrashTestDummy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have those plastic plugs in my tailgate from where SHP had LED's. I pulled them out and put silicon around them, at least until I figure out another solution (I thought about buying a good tailgate from a salvage Tahoe). I might need to check the two roof holes now that you mention it.

The only water issue I've found so far, the driver's side passenger door had a lot of water in it.....I heard it sloshing around when I had to hit the brakes pretty hard. Haven't had a chance to look for a source yet....

As someone said, stopped up door drain. Along the bottom of the door is a rubber seal. Lift that, and you will see a hole at each end of the bottom of the door panel. I use a Q-tip on ours. Run it up into the hole, spin it a couple of times, pull it out, and watch the water works!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btheboyscout

Latest posts