'Hoe is still pulling to the right after alignment

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cooper30

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
That's the thing too. I had taken it to another place a few months ago and they said it needed camber bolts to get it properly aligned but wanted to charge me out the butt for them so I bought them and was going to out them in myself when I found out about this place. He was going to install them for me and align it but told me that at first it was way off but he was able to get it perfectly in spec without using the bolts so he says. I guess I'll have to take it back and insist on a print out.

I missed this if you said you already did it, but i would see if he got rid of the knockouts and put the bolts in.

OP
OP
blizz

blizz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He said they were able to get it without installing the bolts. I'm not sure if they took the knockouts out. I'll know this weekend when I replace all the shocks. I should be able to see it. Hell I might even try to install the bolts myself while I have it off. One question. Do I have to take the knockouts off to install the bolts?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu