** ** ** CK156 REPS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is HORRIBLE.

I almost bought this exact set off of this guy.

He sounded strange when asked about the warranty....... maybe he knew why.

Contact OE Wheels asap

LekGMC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Rmayrap, sorry to see that the finish is peeling. Could always get them re-powdercoated (chrome or other finish) for $200 for the set ($50 each wheel) or true chrome dipped (not sure that cost).

You would imagine that there would be some sort of warranty you could call someone out on. Might be most effective going straight through OE wheels.

Best of Luck man!

Rmayrap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got a $500 refund from kens tires and a new wheel shipped to replace the one bad one. It's almost like he expected to hear from me lol

Said he's sending all these wheels back to the manufacturer as a bad batch and apparently the factory will be redoing these with better quality materials...

LekGMC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad to hear it's getting addressed for you and for all the batch!

OP
OP
al2fast

al2fast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That sucks, at least he is standing behind the warranty. Mine are holding up fine...except for the 2 on the passenger side that I rashed up going though a damn car wash on one of those metal apparatus that directs your front passenger tire into the "right spot." Having a hell of a time finding chrome paint, it all looks gray. Rest of the wheels are just fine and shine real nice!

caleb boyes

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
2012 suburban ltz, looking for some 22" replica wheels . Any suggestions???

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's always the newbies that drag the old threads out of the bottom of the pile lol. But yes PM either of those two dudes and they'll hook you up.

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I PM'ed him the second he posted...

:cheers:

Reactions: Ben

Forum statistics

Threads
Members