Hnnng love my new hoe!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tripn88

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
To start off I haven't been on a forum in a very long time. More than 2 years I'd say just because y'all are a horrible influence and just make me want to spend money. That being said this isn't my first gm vehicle and won't be my last.

I have a 93 cheyenne "project". Waiting on transmission and stand alone ls wiring harness.

My 03 silverado ext cab that iv had since Oct. 2010.

My newly acquired 09 tahoe ltz to take on the daily duties. Absolutely love this thing! Other than a 4 inch crack in the dash next to the radio bezel it's damn near mint. I figured if I was going to spend a decent amount of money on a newer vehicle I wanted everything. I sort of got spoiled with my wife's acura rdx that had some goodies. I plan to keep it fairly stock just so I can pay it off quicker. It needs tint bad and that's all I really want to do right now.
It was built in Texas and I'm glad it's still here.

20170610_124242.jpg

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Miami Beach Trevor!!

Very nice Tahoe ltz!!!! Hear ya on the tint..I would go nuts without tint here in Miami..White with tint all around is awesome.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Tripn88

Tripn88

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thank you, thank you and thank you.

My 03 has 20% over 18% on the rears, with 20% on front windows and a 5% brow and it was perfect for me.

This is my first white vehicle and all the inspectors around me are a PIA when it comes to anything lol. Guess that's just Harris county. I have my truck registered at my dad's house but this tahoe I'll have to do out here so I guess I'll see how this goes. I do know that the 70% it came with is worthless. I wouldn't even waste the effort of installing it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9