NewHigh Pressure Steering Hose laying on the steering column....where did I go wrong ...Denali Guys!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Searay45db

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, this takes the cake. Unfortunately the 5.3 guys probably can't help me because it's a different set-up. I know, I looked at mine.

Had to replace the line coming out of the Booster going into the back of the reservoir. Normally I pay pretty close attention as to how it runs down, but I was in a rush because my other car after having my tires rotated at costco...well they fell off on the way home...so when I reconnected the lower line, I knew I screwed up because when you look at the pictures the ground wire and line are sitting on the steering column. Also on the way up, there is another connector at the Red Battery Jump Box that I cannot remember for the life of me where it goes. Costco kind go too all of my patience yesterday. So I have enclosed some pics, suitable for framing, and hopefully you 6.0 guys can look at your set up and set me straight. You 5.3 guys, you should be happy you have all of that room to work with:) Also, which hose is leaking now? Any guess's?:) Thanks for your help. 2005 GMC Yukon XL Denali 6.0

yuki1.JPGYuki3.JPGyuki4.JPGyuki7.JPGyuki6.JPGyuki1.JPG Yuki3.JPGyuki4.JPG yuki7.JPG

Scottydoggs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
is that the frank, or the beans?

how you get the beans above the frank?

couldn't help myself. movie quotes just jump out of me sometimes when they seem relevant....lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne