HID lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cbark2305

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where can one find good hids? I was one hid nation but seen a bunch of bad reviews.

Vanquish Auto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
202 Wallace Ave N Unit 12 Lehigh Acres FL 33971
Hello, welcome to this forum. We can help you with any hids/ led lighting you need. We have good deals and many customers reviews here about our products in case you would like to know who we are and how we are doing! Thanks let me know what car you have and we will offer you the best.

burbplayer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where can one find good hids? I was one hid nation but seen a bunch of bad reviews.
I will recommend Vanquish Auto products. I do like their lights, never had any issues and i got the lastest products from them about months ago when i bought my new 17 yukon and they are awesome lights no more issues lights turning off and on or errors. I had OP7 lights and they were crap, glad i found Marcus at Vanquish Auto!

OP
OP
C

Cbark2305

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello, welcome to this forum. We can help you with any hids/ led lighting you need. We have good deals and many customers reviews here about our products in case you would like to know who we are and how we are doing! Thanks let me know what car you have and we will offer you the best.

I have a 07 Yukon Denali xl
Currently have led headlights but they are terribly loud for some reason.

Vanquish Auto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
202 Wallace Ave N Unit 12 Lehigh Acres FL 33971
I have a 07 Yukon Denali xl
Currently have led headlights but they are terribly loud for some reason.
Leds are good for fog lights. We dont like to use leds for low beams so thats why our hids will give you plenty of light ( no glare) and it wil not bother incoming traffic. I will suggest you to get these ones here in the link and you can choose any color you like. You have 3 years of warranty and 60 days return policy.

https://vanquishauto.com/2007-gmc-yukon-denali.html ( this link is for all lights you can put in your car)

https://vanquishauto.com/headlight-bulb-high-beam-and-low-beam-h13-true-hid-and-led-system.html (this link is for the high and low beams hids)

Let me know thanks.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
whatever hid's you choose, the ballast is what makes life easy or difficult, I have been thru numerous over the last decade and they just keep making them cheaper and cheaper quality wise, find yourself some old genuine bosch ballast for example, a good ballast will weigh atleast 13.5oz, most all of them made now weigh about 10oz or less and wont last long. even some of the top name brands are popping out garbage ballast's now. I would also recommend installing fuse's and sealed relays and running directly from the battery, the ballast draw a lot of power and will melt your fuse box eventually, better to have that draw thru a relay and good thick gauge wire. I am just speaking from my experience after running hid's since they first came on the market.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts