Hi from Nyc

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Massfloefi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Picked up a 2005 Gmc Yukon XL Denali with 107,000 a couple months ago. Been working on it ever since. Great info on the forum and it has been a great help with repairs. Still having a issue with interior cabin shake so if anyone can recommend a competent mechanic in the tristate let me know. Unfortunately mechanics in the boroughs need to pay rent and don't have time to properly diagnose issues. Truck is going to Xclusive Autoworks soon for a exterior detail. I'll post more pics when its finished. Pleasure.
IMG_3874.JPG

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Miami Beach&NYC Ron!! Your 2005 Denali XL looks to be in excellent shape.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Still having a issue with interior cabin shake so if anyone can recommend a competent mechanic in the tristate let me know. Unfortunately mechanics in the boroughs need to pay rent and don't have time to properly diagnose issues.
View attachment 200804

My friend uses Jeer Service Station on Ditmars Blvd around 45TH Street in Queens. The owner is Howie. He does the work as well as Eddie. She says they are very good and only does what is needed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
navyboy14094