Hey new from down south Louisiana!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Oregon. I'd suggest 2" drop spindles on the front to keep the suspension geometry correct. And heavy swaybars when you can; it will corner awesome.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's some pics of interior. Truck is in great shape for 18 years old. Leather is flawless. Door panels and dash look brand new. Bought it from a chevy dealership owner. Its been babied. Got a great deal on it. I love it. I had a 98 obs just like it that I customized. So this is the sequel. Lol

View attachment 196383 View attachment 196384 View attachment 196385 View attachment 196386 View attachment 196387

I must admit, after seeing these pics and just to get out of debt, I considered seeing if you would trade yours plus cash for mine. You can even keep your wheels. But, I can't do it. Not yet...

OP
OP
Shortstock

Shortstock

Life is good today!
Reaction score
I must admit, after seeing these pics and just to get out of debt, I considered seeing if you would trade yours plus cash for mine. You can even keep your wheels. But, I can't do it. Not yet...
Lol I hear ya brother but that's the one thing I love about this truck the most is it's paid for and is like a new truck damn near. The way it sits right now I only have $6600 invested all in. I got lucky when I ran across this one. One owner and he was the owner off Ross Downing Chevrolet. He was letting his father use it till he couldn't drive anymore. Always dealer maintained. Even underneath the truck is very clean and zero rust or corrosion.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Banjomatic