Here we go...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MadDogDelpho

Texcellent
Reaction score
The rear springs should also settle down a bit more. Not much, but it will decrease the rake. But the Hoe looks good, man!

OP
OP
TXBowtieGuy

TXBowtieGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The rear springs should also settle down a bit more. Not much, but it will decrease the rake. But the Hoe looks good, man!

Dude! What year is your Hoe? I stalked your pics and I'm digging on the lone star flag. We have the same Ranch Hand and light bar and I also have Zombie Outbreak Response Team badges. The ones on either side windows are custom reflective. Good to know there are other Hoes out there on my side. BTW what part of Texas do you live in? I'm in Spring. Gig 'em!

MadDogDelpho

Texcellent
Reaction score
Dude! What year is your Hoe? I stalked your pics and I'm digging on the lone star flag. We have the same Ranch Hand and light bar and I also have Zombie Outbreak Response Team badges. The ones on either side windows are custom reflective. Good to know there are other Hoes out there on my side. BTW what part of Texas do you live in? I'm in Spring. Gig 'em!

Haha I appreciate it brother! She's a 2002 LT, and I'm currently attending A&M, but I live in San Antonio. Gig 'em!

MikeLade

Reaction score
It took me over 10 hours to just do the keys on my Escalade.

They were so seized we ended up cutting the bottom of the cross member out to remove the key and bar together. We were hitting it with a 10lb sledge under the truck and it wouldn't budge.

Rear end took all of 45 minutes since I had done it before and knew socket sizes and what needed to be removed to get it to droop.

OP
OP
TXBowtieGuy

TXBowtieGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It took me over 10 hours to just do the keys on my Escalade.

They were so seized we ended up cutting the bottom of the cross member out to remove the key and bar together. We were hitting it with a 10lb sledge under the truck and it wouldn't budge.

Rear end took all of 45 minutes since I had done it before and knew socket sizes and what needed to be removed to get it to droop.

My underside still looked brand new. Guessing it never has seen salt. I pre oiled everything with trusty WD40 but it all just fell apart. Esp the keys. Loos as a goose.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wilburMN