HELP!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gomer

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Need some advice.
I've been driving an 07 Tahoe as a daily driver for some time now. It has over 200,000 miles on her but ran good up until recently needed to swap engines. A family member helped with the swap so the cost was negligible. I was hoping to get a few more years out of her! Now, because of a recent snow fall, I lost traction and hit a curb. It was enough of a jolt that it deployed both the drivers and passenger side curtain airbags. None of the front airbags deployed. Both front seatbelts are now locked up also. My question is, the resale value is already in question with the used engine being installed. Now with the side airbags shot, I'm not sure it's worth getting the airbags replaced. Should I just replace the seatbelts and drive it a few more years before selling? Or could I sell it for more later fixing it all up by replacing the airbags too?
Any advice would greatly appreciated!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne