Help with part number

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Caveman

Reaction score
I've been looking for a part number for the cable setup for the second row to fold down. The ends broke and the seats fold until the head rest hits the driver/ passenger seats then have to pull the levers by hand to fold the rest of the way. Not a big deal but would like it to work as intended.

OP
OP
Caveman

Caveman

Reaction score
Thanks for the response. I been googling and found some links. I'll followup on them in a couple days. The parts explosions I'm seeing looks right just thought there were 2 cables per side.

OP
OP
Caveman

Caveman

Reaction score
12477358 is for the left side and 12477383 is for the right side which is discontinued. So has anyone made there own cable?

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
How about junkyards? Www.uneedapart.com
I remember mine on my 01 wouldnt release and i had to rig something with a tywrap i cant exactly remember because it was still newish and that was12-13 yrs ago and i cant tell you what i had for breakfast today......:nolol:

OP
OP
Caveman

Caveman

Reaction score
Cool thanks. Was just looking on a local junk yard site and no go there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juju14