Help with 2008 Sierra

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ruby Roo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I know that this may not be the right site to asak about a 2008 GMC Sierra but I was wondering is there a similiar site for this vehicle?
My specific question is "Does anyone know how to change the door mounted speakers?"

kwOH

Banned
Reaction score
I know that this may not be the right site to asak about a 2008 GMC Sierra but I was wondering is there a similiar site for this vehicle?
My specific question is "Does anyone know how to change the door mounted speakers?"
I have a 2007 sierra, should be the same as any other vehicle, pop the door panel off and get in there and find the wires and disconnect them.

tsuintx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Changed speakers on all four door on my 07 NNBS Silverado Crew Cab in a couple of hours a few weeks ago. Wasn’t trying to speed up the installation and had a few cold one while I was at it, so it probably could be done even faster.

Very straight forward job. Especially with the speaker brackets and connectors from Crutchfield.

OP
OP
Ruby Roo

Ruby Roo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Changed speakers on all four door on my 07 NNBS Silverado Crew Cab in a couple of hours a few weeks ago. Wasn’t trying to speed up the installation and had a few cold one while I was at it, so it probably could be done even faster.

Very straight forward job. Especially with the speaker brackets and connectors from Crutchfield.
Thanks, the video was helpful. This will be an easy job now that I know what needs to be removed and in what order.
Thanks again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Banjomatic