Help w/ Rosen 5 Series

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BenelliBlonde

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi!
I just bought my (first!) Tahoe last Saturday. Since then I've been trying to figure out why it's such an oddball. (Like why I don't have a Pandora icon...and why I have an IO3 RPO code with an 8" screen)

Finally went through all the paperwork that came with it and found an owners manual for the Rosen series 5 nav. Ah ha.

So, my question....what all can I do with this thing? I can link my phone via bluetooth but that seems to only be good for phone calls. I cannot for the life of me figure out how to play music from my phone and it's making me kind of crazy. Surely there must be a way....?

What can I do to upgrade this aftermarket system to gain more features? Is it possible to get the pandora app/button? Phone mirroring?

dbbd1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you turn on CarPlay on your phone and in your Tahoe menu (assuming it's an iPhone)?

OP
OP
BenelliBlonde

BenelliBlonde

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have an android, and theres really nothing in any menu that helps....I can select hdmi input, but obviouly that doesnt help with my phone.
Really pretty bummed about this being aftermarket and not oem. Had no idea when I looked at it. :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madmax442